If the other party does not have insurance, or if they have an inadequate amount of insurance, you may have recourse to recover under your own automobile insurance policy. You might have medical payment coverage under your own insurance policy that will pay your medical bills that you have incurred. You also may have uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage as part of your policy. This coverage allows you to make claims through your insurance company in the place of a claim against the uninsured/underinsured driver. If you have questions or need help making a claim involving an uninsured/underinsured motorist, please call the attorneys of POYNTER & BUCHERI, LLC today at (317) 780-8000.